LIVE WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS
Unlock the secrets of the Business Management Toolkit (BMT)
We are starting on Wednesday 21th September 2022, 11:00 GMT
Duration 4 hours
Meeting ID: 823 0263 0693
The workshop will be on Zoom, so please use headphones to avoid echo.
You can download the Zoom app for mobile or tablet here:
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of the Business Management Toolkit and explanation of each tool (special focus to Descriptive Statistics and New Tools)
- Effective and practical strategies for teaching the Business Management Toolkit (BMT)
- Link of the Business Management Toolkit (BMT)
- Tips for classroom activities and resources
- Post-workshop access to video and materials
- Lot’s of Q&As
About the trainer
Eva Stavrinaki is the Chief Education Officer of ibGenius and an experienced IB examiner specialized in Internal Assessments. She is an experienced trainer and the Head of Business & Economics Department in St. Catherine’s British School in Athens.
She is passionate about education and technology but she strongly believes in the teachers’ magic role for the future well-being of humanity!