LIVE WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS Marking the new IA in IB Business Management (SL/HL) 4-hours workshop
LIVE WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS
- Mark IAs in groups
- Moderation of marking and feedback on our marking
- Crack down the assessment criteria
- Analyze how the concepts will be used and integrated
- Discuss the challenges of the new IA
- Post-workshop access to materials
- Lots of Q&As
- When: Saturday, 17th February 2024, 11:00 – 15:00 GMT
- The workshop is through Zoom
- The workshop has a limited number of 20 participants so that we create an engaged team and collaborate effectively
- Our annual school memberships have FREE access to this workshop and priority in reservation (note: it does not include the individual subscriptions)
- Cost: 140 Euros (plus VAT, if applicable)
Certificate of Attendance
About the trainer
Eva Stavrinaki is the Chief Education Officer of ibGenius and an experienced IB examiner specializing in Internal Assessments. She has experience in leadership positions, she is an enthusiastic trainer and a passionate IB teacher with more than 20 years of professional experience.
She is passionate about education and technology but she strongly believes in the teachers’ magic role for the future well-being of humanity!
Subscribe now as there is a limited number of participants per workshop!
Trusted by 89 schools in 40 countries
(Countries are in alphabetical order)