Online Workshop for Teachers
Unlock the Secrets of Business Management Paper 1 May 2023
Skandvig Terra (SVT) Case Study
LIVE WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS
Unlock the secrets of Paper 1 May 2023 - Skandvig Terra (SVT) case study
What is the workshop about?
This workshop is specialized and dedicated to the Business Management Paper 1 May 2023 - Skandvig Terra (SVT) PLC case study
Who should attend?
It is designed for all teachers who teach IB Business Management.
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of Paper 1 exam requirements
- Crackdown and understand the Paper 1 May 2023 - Skandvig Terra case study
- Effective and practical strategies for supporting your students to prepare for Paper 1 – exam skills
- Discuss possible exam-style questions
- Tips for classroom activities
- Meet online as a global community!
When, what is the cost, and where?
- Thursday, 23rd February 2023, 13:00 – 16:00 GMT
- 70€ (plus VAT, if applicable)
- The workshop is through Zoom
- Our annual memberships have FREE access to this workshop and priority in reservation
Certificate of Attendance
About the trainer
Eva Stavrinaki is the Chief Education Officer of ibGenius and an experienced IB examiner specialized in Internal Assessments. She is an experienced trainer and the Head of Business & Economics Department in St. Catherine’s British School in Athens.
She is passionate about education and technology but she strongly believes in the teachers’ magic role for the future well-being of humanity!
Subscribe now as there is a limited number of participants per workshop!
Trusted by 89 schools in 40 countries
(Countries are in alphabetical order)