Online Workshop for Teachers
Unlock the secrets of Paper 1 May 2022
Peacewick University Case Study
We are starting on Saturday 26th February 2022, 11:00 GMT
Duration 2 hours
Meeting ID: 842 7555 5438
The workshop will be on Zoom, so please use headphones to avoid echo.
You can download the Zoom app for mobile or tablet here:
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of Paper 1 exam requirements
- Crack down and understand the Paper 1 May 2022 - Peacewick University case study
- Effective and practical strategies for supporting your students to prepare for Paper 1 – exam skills
- Discuss possible exam-style questions
- Tips for classroom activities (online and physical classes)
- Lot’s of Q&As
- Meet online as a global community!
About the trainer
Eva Stavrinaki is the Chief Education Officer of ibGenius and an experienced IB examiner specialized in Internal Assessments. She is an experienced trainer and the Head of Business & Economics Department in St. Catherine’s British School in Athens.
She is passionate about education and technology but she strongly believes in the teachers’ magic role for the future well-being of humanity!