LIVE WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS
Marking the new IA in IB Business Management (SL/HL)
We are starting on Saturday 17th February 2024, 11:00 GMT
Duration 4 hours
Meeting ID: 819 1500 5332
The workshop will be on Zoom, so please use headphones to avoid echo.
You can download the Zoom app for mobile or tablet here:
What will we do during the workshop?
- Understand all the requirements according to the IBO
- Crack down the assessment criteria
- Analyse how the concepts will be used and integrated
- Discuss possible appropriate topics
- Discuss possible IA structure and tools/theory to be used
- Create a practical students guide and checklist
- Sample overview and preparation
- Post-workshop access to video and materials
- Lots of Q&As
About the trainer
Eva Stavrinaki is the Chief Education Officer of ibGenius and an experienced IB examiner specializing in Internal Assessments. She has experience in leadership positions, she is an enthusiastic trainer and a passionate IB teacher with more than 20 years of professional experience.
She is passionate about education and technology but she strongly believes in the teachers’ magic role for the future well-being of humanity!