Online Workshop for Teachers
Unlocking Internal Assessments Economics for the New Syllabus
We are starting on Saturday 5th June 2021, 11:00 GMT
Duration 3½ hours
Meeting ID: 932 4129 5056
The workshop will be on Zoom, so please use headphones to avoid echo.
You can download the Zoom app for mobile or tablet here:
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of the Internal Assessment
- Breaking down and understanding the assessment criteria
- Effective and practical strategies for supporting your students and supervising the IA
- Discuss marked samples and tips for improving grades
- Lots of Q&As
- Meet online as a global community!
About the trainer
Rachel Roberts comes to ibGenius with a wealth of experience in teaching (Economics at IB/GCSE/Foundation course level) and has worked with established institutions for almost 20 years.This includes several years training executives in banking, pharmaceutical and soft drinks industries.
Rachel enjoys developing creativity in education and exploring experiental learning.She holds much value in encouraging and engaging students to build confidence in achieving their true potential - with a nudge to the betterment of society and the environment.