What is the workshop about?
In the May 2021 exams the IA in Business Management counts for 35%. This workshop is specialized and dedicated in the HL Internal Assessment of Business Management.
Who should attend?
It is designed for teachers who are either new to teaching IB Business Management or would like to refresh their skills, especially this year that the IA counts for 35%.
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of the HL Internal Assessment
- Crack down and understand the assessment criteria
- Effective and practical strategies for supporting your students and monitoring the IA
- Discuss marked samples and tips for improving grades
- Lot’s of Q&As
- Meet online as a global community!
When, what is the cost and where?
- Saturday 14th November 2020, 11:00 – 14:00 UTC
- 90€ (plus VAT, if applicable)
- The workshop is through Zoom
- The workshop has limited number of participants so that we create an engaged team and collaborate effectively
- Our annual memberships have FREE access to this workshop and priority in reservation
- FREE access to our e-learning Internal Assessment course for 7 days after the workshop.
- 25% discount to annual ibGenius e-learning subscriptions.