Online Workshop for Teachers
Mastering of Business Management
Internal Assessments (HL & SL) – Advanced Level
We are starting on Saturday 28th November 2020, 11:00 UTC
Duration 3 hours
Meeting ID: 941 4775 8754
The workshop will be on Zoom, so please use headphones to avoid echo.
You can download the Zoom app for mobile or tablet here:
What will we do during the workshop?
- Getting more in-depth of the assessment criteria for top marks
- Effective and practical strategies for improving students’ first drafts
- Discuss the most common mistakes examiners identify
- Mark samples
- Tips for improving grades
- Tips from the examiner’s perspective
- Discuss current difficulties in this year’s IAs
- Challenges in the final marking and ranking of students
- Lot’s of Q&As
- Meet online as a global community
- FREE access to our e-learning Internal Assessment course for 7 days after the workshop.
- 25% discount to annual school subscriptions
About the trainer
Eva Stavrinaki is the Chief Education Officer of ibGenius and an experienced IB examiner specialized in Internal Assessments. She is an experienced trainer and the Head of Business & Economics Department in St. Catherine’s British School in Athens.
She is passionate about education and technology but she strongly believes in the teachers’ magic role for the future well-being of humanity!