What is the workshop about?
This 4-hour workshop is specialized and dedicated to the Business Management Toolkit (BMT) of the new IB Business Management syllabus
Who should attend?
It is designed for all teachers who teach the new IB Business Management syllabus.
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of the Business Management Toolkit and explanation of each tool (special focus on Descriptive Statistics and New Tools)
- Effective and practical strategies for teaching the Business Management Toolkit (BMT)
- Link to the Business Management Toolkit (BMT)
- Tips for classroom activities and resources
- Post-workshop access to video and materials
- Lots of Q&As
When, what is the cost and where?
- Wednesday, 21st September 2022, 11:00 – 15:00 GMT
- 190€ (plus VAT, if applicable)
- The workshop is through Zoom
- The workshop has a limited number of participants so that we create an engaged team and collaborate effectively
- Our annual memberships have FREE access to this workshop and priority in reservation