What is the workshop about?
In the May 2022 exams the IAs in Economics account for 20% (HL) and 30% (SL) of the final mark. This intensive 3½ hour workshop aims to equip educators with the tools to teach, guide and assess Economics Internal Assessments (first assessment 2022) – with positive conviction.
Who should attend?
It is designed for both newly/recently qualified teachers and those seeking to go more in-depth with the new guidelines.
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of the Internal Assessment
- Breaking down and understanding the assessment criteria
- Effective and practical strategies for supporting your students and supervising the IA
- Discuss marked samples and tips for improving grades
- Lots of Q&As
- Meet online as a global community!
When, what is the cost and where?
- Saturday 5th June 2021, 11:00 – 14:30 GMT
- 90€ (plus VAT, if applicable)
- The workshop is through Zoom
- The maximum number of participants is 20 so that we will create an engaged team and collaborate effectively
- Our annual memberships have FREE access to this workshop and priority in reservation
- 25% discount to annual ibGenius e-learning subscriptions.