What is the workshop about?
This 4-hour intensive workshop intends to support you in teaching, supervising, and marking the new IB Business Management Internal Assessment!
Who should attend?
It is designed for all teachers who teach the new IB Business Management syllabus.
What will we do during the workshop?
- Understand all the requirements according to the IBO
- Crack down the assessment criteria
- Analyse how the concepts will be used and integrated
- Discuss possible appropriate topics
Discuss possible IA structure and tools/theory to be used
- Create a practical students guide and checklist
- Sample overview and preparation
- Post-workshop access to video and materials
- Lots of Q&As
- Extra! Free 15-day access to the ibGenius IA and 4 Concepts resources and e-learning platform
When, what is the cost and where?
- When: Saturday, 9th September 2023, 11:00 – 15:00 GMT
- The workshop is through Zoom
- The workshop has a limited number of 25 participants so that we create an engaged team and collaborate effectively
- Our annual memberships have FREE access to this workshop and priority in reservation
- Cost: 140 Euros (plus VAT, if applicable)