What is the workshop about?
In the May 2021 exams the IA in Business Management counts for 35%. This workshop is specialized and dedicated in fine-tuning teaching, monitoring and marking the HL & SL Internal Assessment of Business Management.
Who should attend?
It is designed for teachers who are experienced in IAs of Business Management or are new but have attended our “Unlocking the secrets of IAs” workshops held 14 & 21/11. Teachers that will attend the workshop should have a sound knowledge of both HL & SL guidelines and assessment criteria.
What will we do during the workshop?
- Getting more in-depth of the assessment criteria for top marks
- Effective and practical strategies for improving students’ first drafts
- Discuss the most common mistakes examiners identify
- Mark samples
- Tips for improving grades
- Tips from the examiner’s perspective
- Discuss current difficulties in this year’s IAs
- Challenges in the final marking and ranking of students
- Lot’s of Q&As
- Meet online as a global community
When, what is the cost and where?
- Saturday 28th November 2020, 11:00 – 14:00 UTC
- 90€ (plus VAT, if applicable)
- The workshop is through Zoom
- The workshop has limited number of participants so that we create an engaged team and collaborate effectively
- Our annual memberships have FREE access to this workshop and priority in reservation
- FREE access to our e-learning Internal Assessment course for 7 days after the workshop.
- 25% discount to annual ibGenius e-learning subscriptions.