Free online workshop
Tips for teaching the new syllabus (for teachers that have taught the old syllabus)
FREE online Workshop
Tips for teaching the IB Business Management new syllabus
(for teachers that have taught the old syllabus)
What is the workshop about?
The new IB Business Management syllabus. The aim of the workshop is to explore the changes and possible teaching approaches that will make our lessons more effective and our life easier in planning.
Who should attend?
It is designed for teachers who have already taught the old syllabus.
What will we do during the workshop?
- Overview of the new Syllabus (differences and similarities with the previous)
- Crack down and understand the new assessments (internal and external)
- Effective and practical strategies for teaching
- Lot’s of Q&As
- Meet online as a global community!
When, what is the cost and where?
- It is FREE
- Wednesday, 8th June 2022, 16:00 – 18:00 GMT
- The workshop is through Zoom
- The workshop has limited number of participants so that we create an engaged team and collaborate effectively
- FREE access to our e-learning course for 7 days after the workshop.
- 25% discount to annual ibGenius e-learning subscriptions.
The workshop is fully booked!
Meet your host
Co-founder and Chief Education Officer of ibGenius
Eva is the co-founder and Chief Education Officer of ibGenius and the Head of Business & Economics Department in St. Catherine's British School in Athens, Greece.
She studied Statistics and Marketing and has over 10 years of experience in senior positions of national and multinational companies.
The last 7 years, she has devoted her life in teaching Business and her vision is to bring technology and emotional intelligence in the new era of education.
Trusted by 89 schools in 40 countries
(Countries are in alphabetical order)
ibGenius is an e-learning platform offering a course for IB Business Management including sections for all chapters, CUEGIS, IA and Paper 1 and currently, it has a presence in 40 countries and 89 schools.
Our vision is to become a valuable "teacher assistant" to improve students' results and make teachers' lives easier!