Last updated 7 September 2018
This notice will tell you how ibGenius.com uses your data; for further queries you can contact our Data Protection Officer.
Why does ibGenius.com need to collect and store personal data?
Will ibGenius.com share my personal data with anyone else?
How will ibGenius use the personal data it collects about me?
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of our data protection officer in the EU, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of ibGenius or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information. These will rely on measures approved by the EU Commission.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
1. ScopeAll data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR and we are the Data Controller for all the data collected.
3. Privacy notice
3.1 Who are we?
- Article 6.1(a), GDPR, Consent
- Article 6.1(b), GDPR, Contract
- Article 6.1(f), GDPR, Legitimate Interest
3.4 Retention period
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that ibGenius refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.